About Audio Witch Productions
AUDIOWITCH (Audiowitch Productions) was formally established and registered as a business entity in Hong Kong in 2009. It provided a quick solution to Hong Kong Island's immediate needs for alternative and affordable solutions to Events Management for private sectors up to corporate entities then. Audiowitch later on expanded its network to Shenzhen, China which was just across the Hong Kong border where the company's services further extended to sound design, recording and other audio-video production requirements. By providing dependable services and quality outputs, Audiowitch was able to accumulate a pool of regular clients not only in Hong Kong and Shenzhen but going as far as Australia, UK, USA, Africa and in the Philippines.
Audiowitch Productions has more than 25+ years of international experience behind its back in the entertainment and music industry. It also has an extensive network of on-call artists and musicians to do specific project tasks when necessary.
In today’s fast-paced technological world, actual physical presence demands more time and effort from parties involved. Audiowitch does most of its media production business with clients ONLINE. Not only does this expand its clientele globally, but in doing so, transactions are done more swiftly and efficiently. Energy and effort supposed to be utilized for meetings and travel is rerouted to actual tasks at hand for quality project results. Actual meet-ups are of course still happens whenever necessary and possible.
M I L E S T O N E S
- Won Best Sound Design and Soundtrack Editing at L'International des Feux Loto-Québec (The World Fireworks Competition in Quebec, Canada); client - Vulcan/Shogun Fireworks HK-China (three time World Champion). 2015. Sound Design and Editing by Dennis Briones. News link.
- Worked with Lewis Green Productions (LGP) with post production team composed of artists from Hollywood, New York, China and Hong Kong. The project included dialogue editing, music logo composition, audio editing, and sound design. Lewis Green of LGP is a Hollywood Producer / Writer / Director whose written movies for Antonio Banderas, Jennifer Beals, Daniel Baldwin, Theresa Russel, Scott Glenn and more aside from other movies he co-produced and countless commercials in the US he was involved with. Check out his IMDb.
- Provided technical equipment (with Red Damien Enterprises) for the 52nd DGCA Conference by CAAP at The PICC (Philippine International Convention Center) where the Philippines was host for around 50 countries. Provided Sound System, Lights and Special Effects, Video Playback (LED Wall), Video Camera Recording, Photography Services, On Site Audio Recording, Audio Editing. 2015.
- Worked with, recorded and edited vocal tracks for Bro. Philemon, for song releases in Ghana. Bro. Philemon won the Best New Artist Award at the UK Music Awards for Gospel Category in Africa. 2013.
- Arranged, recorded, mixed and mastered two songs released in Mexico by artist Dinorah Zamora.
- Managed the band Kaktooz who won as Champion for seven legs in different cities of the Tiger Beer Translate Band Competition in China. The band also won as Grand Champion for the whole of Southern China held in Yunan and proceeded to Beijing for the Country Finals.
- Lights and Sound System supplier and provided the performing artists (live band) for a Luxury Cruise Ship touring Asia for the Maritime Shipping Company / Seanergy, Hong Kong, 2010.
- Provided Lights and Sound System, Stage & Trusses, LED Wall, Genset, Barricades and Power System for the booths for The Harley Davidson Bike and Music Festival at the MOA Open Grounds. 2014.
- Lights and Sound System Supplier for Smash It Up Concert at the MOA Arena Grounds; after party event during the visit of tennis star Maria Sharapova. 2014
- Regularly organized events for Xtasea Sports Bar at Seaworld, Shekou, Shenzhen, China. 2011-2013
- Organized with PAC Organization the PAC-U Beach Concert Festival in Dapeng Town, Shenzen, 2013.
- Handled entertainment for the Grand Opening of Atmosphere Bar, one of Shenzhen's top bar venues. 2013.
- Provided entertainment package for Captain's Bar at The Peninsula in Shenzhen, China. 2013.
- Provided entertainment package for Shangri-La Hotel. Luohu, Shenzhen, China. 2012.
- Aside from Bro. Philemon, Audiowitch also co-produced and arranged songs by Dinorah Zamora from USA-Mexico, recorded Steve Jones of Lone Star, studio collaborated with EZRA from the UK, did audio editing and voice-over recording for POGO USA and others more. Portfolio Link.
- Has done numerous commercial and campaign jingles for various clients in the Philippines. Portfolio Link.
- Has provided events management, consultation and events engineering solutions to most top artists, events venues, concert halls and stadiums, hotels and numerous corporate clients in the Philippines in tandem with Red Damien Studios.
Dennis Briones Work History Summary
- 2009-present : Audiowitch/D. Briones (Digital Marketing, Multimedia Productions, Social Media and Online Ads Management)
- 2013-present : On call Sound Designer / Music Director for Vulcan Fireworks Team Hong Kong
- 2012-2013 : Sound Designer / Musical Director for Lewis Green Productions, Shenzhen China (physical studio office)
- 2010-2013 : Audiowitch transferred to China / Touring Musician & Events Producer (China)
- 2009-2012 : Composer / Musician / Sound Designer for Give A Song, UK (online)
- 2009-2011 : Proprietor Audiowitch HK (Events & Multimedia Productions) / Touring Musician (Hong Kong)
- 2004-2008 : Touring Musician & Events Producer (Bahrain)
- 2002-2003 : Composer Musician for XAX Music for Korean Telenobela Albums
- 2000-2004 : Touring Musician Recording Artist for Infiniti Music / On call Composer for Alta Productions/GMA 7
- 1994-2000 : Touring Musician Recording Artist / Studio Session Musician for Sound Idea (Philippines)
- 1991-1993 : Touring Musician (Singapore, Maldives)